For more information or to get involved in legislative advocacy, contact Belinda Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-206-1250.
From TMA: keep track of medicine’s top issues throughout the session and during the interim
by subscribing to the daily or weekly e-newsletter and/or taking direct action.
• Legislative News Hotline
• Grassroots Action Center
• How to Lobby Guide
• Example of a resolution submitted to the TMA House of Delegates
From the government: get updated information on the issues of interest to Texas physicians and their patients.
• Bill Status
• Texas House of Representatives
• Texas Senate
• US House of Representatives
• US Senate
For voter information: request a voter registration card, change your name and/or address online.
• Travis County Democratic Party
• Travis County Republican Party
• Texas Democratic Party
• Texas Republican Party